Black & Grey HR is recruiting for a construction company based in Qatar. Our client is looking to hire “Senior Estimator” with hands on experience handling projects single handedly, to be based in Qatar.
An ideal candidate will be the one who does planning, estimation & quantity surveying for buildings ranging from mid to high rise in Qatar
• Prepare detailed accurate material, labor, equipment, subcontracts, construction facilities, etc. estimates.
• Foster relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
• Attend on-site pre-bid/proposal conferences and site visits
• Develop and review subcontractor scopes of work and accept, review, and analyze subcontractor quotes for best value
• Prepare project bid status reports and ensure compliance with all specifications and contract Statements of Work and Bid Invitations.
• Present cost estimates to meet customer proposals, providing consideration for general and special conditions.
• Prepare scope specifications and requirements, prepare and inputs project schedules, perform quantity takeoffs, prepare cost summary sheets, and input quantities into estimating software
• Maintain an accurate, current database cost codes of accounts for historical data
• Review Company jobs and compare on a timely basis to as-sold estimates to confirm accuracy of estimate.
• Utilize the appropriate company and industry historical data for pricing estimates
When uploading your CV please ensure it is saved in a Word format. All CV’s are treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be forwarded without your prior permission. However, we regret that due to the number of applications received each day we are only able to contact those applicants who are shortlisted.
Follow us on LinkedIn & Facebook to stay updated on latest jobs in the Middle East
Share this job posting with your friends on Social Media